Techniques for Spiritual Growth.
- Sit on a hard, straight-backed chair at a table or a desk with
a pencil, paper, sharpener and eraser handy.
- Place both feet flat on the floor.
- Place the palms of your hands on your knees.
- Close your eyes.
- Take deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth.
(continue breathing like this throughout the technique).
- Relax as much as possible starting at the feet and working upwards.
- Take the first word that comes into your head and write it down.
- Think of this word for a few seconds then ask your subconscious to
supply a title for your poem/song and then blank your mind.
- Write down the first phrase/sentence which comes into your mind (no
matter what it is).
- Repeat (7) to (9) for the first line of the poem/song.
- Repeat (7) to (9) for all the other lines, one at a time.
Don't worry at first if the poem makes little sense. Don't worry if
it does not rhyme. After you have all your lines :-
a) Congratulate yourself for getting something out of nothing.
b) Alter the poem/song to suit your taste in poems/songs as to
rhyme, sense, how it scans etc.
If you would like to tell me about your own spiritual experiences then please send your emails to me here
If you would like to ask my advice about your spiritual growth or experiences then please send your emails to me here