Techniques for Spiritual Growth.
A Healing Technique
This is actually the case. This is not faith healing but having
a little faith in it does no harm, it only speeds up the result.
Cosmic healing is more powerful than faith healing in that it will
have an effect whether the person really wants it to work or not.
This is because it uses energy straight from God (cosmic energy,
love, whatever). In (2) above, there is advice to stop if the person
does not want to be healed. Once you become 'AWARE' you will
pick up indications through one of your gifts to tell you if someone
does not want you to heal them. It could be that this person's
whole reason for incarnating into this life was to have this
condition and either learn something from the experience or
perhaps learn to heal themselves, and if you supply the energy for
the healing then they may have wasted a whole lifetime and be
forced to be incarnated into another life just to go through the same
situation. So be careful who you heal. If in doubt, don't. You will
eventually learn how to "check it out" with higher souls whether you
should or shouldn't heal someone at this time.
- Ask the person to sit in a chair (if possible).
- Ask the person to state their name and that they are willing to be
healed. (If not then stop at once).
- Stand behind the person and place your hands lightly on their
shoulders. (Do not squeeze, massage or press the shoulders as a
light touch is required.)
- Close your eyes and consciously allow cosmic energy from God
to flow through you from your head to your solar plexus, where
you must be aware of the energy (love from God).
- Allow the healing energy to flow from your solar plexus,
through your arms and hands into the person in a constant stream
of healing white light.
- As soon as you get an urge to stop, remove your hands and open your
eyes. (The energy used here is very powerful and too much energy
channelled to the person can cause headaches, dizziness etc.)
- Immediately examine how you felt being a channel for the
healing energy of God.
- Ask the person to open their eyes and relate what they felt.
- No matter what they felt, tell them what you felt and assure
them that a healing took place and that there will be an effect.
A Polarity Therapy Technique
- With the patient sitting or lying in a relaxed position touch the
painful area of the joint with the index finger of the left hand.
- Draw an imaginary line through the joint and, with the middle
finger of your right hand, touch that spot.
- Gently press the fingers together. The energy flows from the
middle finger of your right hand to the index finger of your left
- Release the pressure and relax and feel for energy with your left
- Repeat (3) and (4) until the pain is gone. It should lessen with
This technique can also be used to release neck tension.
If you would like to tell me about your own spiritual experiences then please send your emails to me here
If you would like to ask my advice about your spiritual growth or experiences then please send your emails to me here