Symptoms of Inner Peace.
I am not sure where I first read this but I am indebted to whomsoever it was who sent this to me and I do not claim that this is my creation
- Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fear based on past experiences.
- An unmistaken ability to enjoy each moment.
- Loss of interest in judging other people.
- Loss of interest in judging self.
- Loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- Loss of interest in conflict.
- Loss of ability to worry (A very serious symptom).
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes from the heart.
- Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- Increased susceptibility to love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
If you would like to tell me about your own spiritual experiences then please send your emails to me here
If you would like to ask my advice about your spiritual growth or experiences then please send your emails to me here