Techniques for Spiritual Growth.
There are 6 main advantages to keeping spiritually cleansed
- Increases your ability to concentrate
- Aids relaxation
- Helps to keep you positive
- Gives you crystal clear communication with your Guides
- Allows you to tap 100% pure spiritual energy
- Strengthens your aura against earthbound souls and thought forms
Technique 1 - Speed Cleansing
- Close your eyes and relax, breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth
- Concentrate on the region of your solar plexus (or stomach)
- Imagine a small ball of bright, white light in that area
- In your mind's eye, see the white light expand to fill your whole body and beyond
- See it as a large white egg surrounding your body and the area around it.
- In your mind's eye, see the white light becoming brighter and brighter.
- Imagine a skin holding in this positive, white light and
allowing positiveness to pass through in both directions and allowing negativeness to pass out but not in.
- Say, in your mind, "I close my aura to all except my Higher Self and I send Love and Light to any negativity in and around my aura"
This will cleanse your aura for a short while and can be repeated as necessary to keep your aura cleansed. With practice this can be done very quickly and so I call this technique 'Speed Cleansing'.
There are many other methods of spiritual cleansing. There is a Native American method which is called smudging that involves burning incense. However, I prefer another physical method that I learned when I was involved with the Americana Leadership College (ALC).
Technique 2 - Physical Spiritual Cleansing - (ALC)
While performing this cleansing technique you should also:-
- Shake your hands or rub them together to charge them with energy.
- Place two fingers of your right hand on the centre of your forehead.
- Move your fingers in a circle over this area a few times.
- Stop circling with your right hand.
- Put the fingers of both hands on your forehead.
- Starting with your fingers of both hands touching your forehead, move your fingers over your temples and down the side of your face to your chin.
- Shake your hands or rub them togther to charge them again.
- Place your fingers of both hands back on your forehead.
- move your hands over the top of your head and down to your neck and then round your throat to the front and down a bit so that your palms together with the fingers pointing up.
- Shake your hands.
- Repeat from step 5 until you feel goose pimples or a chill up your spine or a warm feeling.
- Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth.
- Slowly and rhythmically repeat the following affirmation.
"In the name of the something positive within me, I cleanse my body and I cleanse my soul."
The 'something positive' could be e.g., Love, Peace, Light, God, etc. Whatever is most positive for you. It can change with time.
This affirmation should be repeated until you stop the physical part.
This technique should be done at least 20 times per day
It should be noted that once you are practised at this technique it can be done mentally, imagining your hands doing the movements but still doing the breathing and affirmations. This way you can close your eyes and cleanse while on a bus or any other busy place.
Places where we most need to be cleansed are all places where there are many people, bars, shops, theatres etc.
If you would like to tell me about your own spiritual experiences then please send your emails to me here
If you would like to ask my advice about your spiritual growth or experiences then please send your emails to me here