I have experience of the following research procedures:-
Lipid extraction of seabird carcasses and eggs
Analysis of fish discarded from trawlers
Mercury analysis of seabird tissues.
Plumage analysis of birds
Otolith analyses from regurgitated pellets from seabirds
In the past I was required to make and maintain specialist equipment and supplies as necessary for various research projects . For example :-
- colour rings (coloured plastic rings for use on bird legs).
- artificial rocks for automatic electronic nest balances.
- moulds for coloured bird ring manufacture.
- artificial bird eggs for experiments on brood size etc.
- bird food for supplement experiments.
Check out my Home Page