In this technique, sending the thought represents the
intellect, the body movement represents the feelings and the hands
represent communication. In learning this technique, it is very
important that you experience sending and receiving 3 or 4 times
so that you can learn to coordinate all 3 facets. This technique
helps you learn to discern what is happening in your environment.
It lets you experience coordinating and directing your thoughts and
feelings. Do not be dismayed if you or your partner do not always
move in the direction indicated by the sender. Any movement in
any direction shows some response. It is just that some people
resent or at least do not like being told what to do and they rebel
against the direction given by moving in another direction. Once
they have learned to relax with themselves and have gained some
confidence when dealing with others they will move more often in
the direction indicated by the sender.
- For this you need a partner.
- One of you sends and the other receives.
- The sender will mentally project a thought to the receiver
to lean right, left, backwards or forwards.
- You stand facing each other, feet slightly apart, take a
deep breath and relax and leave your jaws unlocked.
- The sender decides which direction to move the receiver.
- They focus on each others third eye (centre of the
- The sender projects mentally which direction he will
move his partner.
- When the sender senses the receiver is relaxed, he snaps
his fingers and the receiver closes his eyes.
- He projects the direction mentally and coordinates
movements of the hands and body, without straining.
- Move your hands gently and slowly until the receiver
- As soon as the receiver responds, whether correct
direction or not, the sender snaps his fingers again and the
receiver opens his eyes."
(i) To send backwards
Lean back and at the same time move your hands with a pushing
(ii) To send forward
Lean forward and move your hands towards you with a pulling
(iii) To send right
Lean right and move your hands across in front of the
receiver from the receiver's left to his right.
(iv) To send left
Lean left and move your hands across in front of the receiver from
the receiver's right to his left.
- After 3 or 4 times, the sender tells him how many he got right.
You can switch roles after you have tried it several times.